Save time, money and resources.
The negative effects of hard water:
- Clogs and disables plumbing and water-using appliances
- Forms unsightly scale buildup on sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, faucets and other fixtures.
- Reduces the sudsing and cleaning power of soaps and detergents, requiring more soaps and more scrubbing and cleaning.
- Requires up to 30% more energy to heat than condioned water.
- Reduces the life of clothing, towels and linens
- Spots and discolors dishes.
- Causes skin drying and irritation.
- Gives water an odd taste or smell.
Saves up to 50% on salt or potassium compared to time clock models.
Dependable mechanical valve and meter made from non-corrosive, UV resistant glass reinforced Noryl.
Meter initiates regeneration only when needed, monitors water usage even during power failures.
Large 18” Polyethylene salt or potassium tank holds up to 325 lbs.
Bypass valves are available in 3/4” to 1 1/4" to accommodate size of incoming pipe.
Salt tank includes double safety shutoff float.
Non-corrosive fiberglass resin tank is hydrostatically tested up to 300 psi.
All components meet NSF / FDA / UL quality standards.
The Positive Difference of Soft Water
- Hair and skin feel cleaner and softer. Soft water enables soaps and shampoos to lather better, rinse more thoroughly and clean more completely.
- Appliances last longer and work better. Without the scale buildup of hard water, washing machines, dishwashers, water heaters, humidifiers and plumbing systems can last up to 30% longer.
- Entire home is cleaner. With soft water, there will be no mineral deposists to clean off sink, showers, tubs and toilets.
- Dishes are spot free. With soft water, dishes clean up faster, without any spotting or gray film.
- Clothes are softer, whiter and brighter. When washed in soft water, your clothes and linens are cleaner, and last up to 33% longer.
- Water will taste better. Without the contamination of calcium and magnesium, soft water is better for drinking and cookin.
- Cost are lower. With conditioned water, up to 70% less soap is needed for laundry, dishes, bathing and general household cleaning. Water consumption and water heating bills will be lower. Clothes, towel and linens won’t need to be replaced as often. Appliances will last longer and require less maintenance.